httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Valpak <gval...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Basic CGI setup help needed
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:55:45 GMT
Perhaps, having invested months in not getting this basic configuration to work, it is time
to consider paying someone (moi???) to straighten out your mess quickly. There are a zillion
pointers on how to set up cgi available, and they are not really that complicated. It shouldn't
take more than a couple of days under the worst circumstances.

If you have been tweaking this for months than I am sure you have many times gone past what
Robert Pirsig called "gumption checks" in "The Zen of Motorcycle Maintenance". It may be time
to start over with a fresh approach instead of continuing to bang your head against it.

GV