httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Killing apache(bugg?)
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:19:01 GMT

It is not an issue at all. CGIs and PHPs are server-sided scripts - they
run on the server. This cannot be done from the client-side.

The only scripts that should run on the server are scripts that the
sysadmin puts there (or, at least, allows trusted users to put there).
What exactly are you worried about?

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.