httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache windows problems
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:09:48 GMT
Are you saying that the apache server dies when you hit a page
containing PHP? What happens when you hit a plain HTML page? If it
serves OK, then I'd suspect your PHP compilation.

How did you install apache and PHP? - they usually have to be compiled
together and you have to make sure the versions are compatible. I'm not
a windows expert but this sounds like you are combining an apache
compiled against one PHP library with a different PHP lib.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.