httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] redirect IP
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:00:20 GMT
This is not trivial. Check out the tutorial on "Envoronment Variables"
in the docs. Basically, you want to:

	SetEnvIf Remote_Addr "192.168.1.1" special_ip=true

then use CGI, SSI, mod_rewrite or something to detect this environment
variable ("special_ip")  and make the conditional redirect.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.