httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Installing DSO
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 10:00:51 GMT

This is not right... AddModule activates modules which are compiled in - that's not what you're
doing. You want to load external modules. So you should only do, e.g.:

LoadModule headers_module /home/apache/libexec/mod_headers.so

Incidentally, all the modules you load should have been recompiled with apache (check timestamps).
If you load a module compiled against an earlier version of apache, it will seg-fault.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle