httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <amanapa...@netscape.net>
Subject [users@httpd] ssl cert issue
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:30:16 GMT
I have to install the cert for a website.
I created a cert request and sent to thawte. They signed it and I have
it now.
Before I received the cert signed by Thawte, I put a self signed cert
for testing, using the same key as the one used to generate the original.
NOW after I have received the Thwate signed cert and I copy and paste at
the designated location and restart apache, it does prompt me for the
passphrase and says OK but still doesn't come up with the new cert
(Thawte signed) and shows my self signed cert.