httpd-users mailing list archives

From Shawn Wilson <sha...@atmreports.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI problem with mod_userdir
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:04:47 GMT
Okay thanks for the info. My output from "suexec -V" looked like this:

  -D AP_DOC_ROOT="/var/www"
  -D AP_GID_MIN=500
  -D AP_HTTPD_USER="apache"
  -D AP_LOG_EXEC="/var/log/httpd/suexec.log"
  -D AP_SAFE_PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"
  -D AP_UID_MIN=500
  -D AP_USERDIR_SUFFIX="public_html"

There was no suexec.log at that location, so I'm guessing it wasn't
using it? Anyways... I did a "chmod -x" to clear the execute bits for
suexec, but unfortunately that did not solve my problem :(.

Any other suggestions?
-shawn