httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bill Dossett ...@emtex.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] rewriting http to https, what am I doing wrong?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:21:44 GMT
Ya, you know that's what I thought, but I'm not actually
using virtual hosts... well, half way I guess, I have
a virtual host in the ssl.conf but I don't have any
virtual hosts in the httpd.conf, just the one so far...
guess I need to set up the virtual hosts bit as I do
need to do that anyway.. and probably move the doc root
for the https to ir.. though I think there may be more
dirs that I want to use ssl on eventually, thanks
for the ideas.

Bill