httpd-users mailing list archives

From Shawn Wilson <sha...@atmreports.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] CGI problem with mod_userdir
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 01:06:56 GMT
Yes that's right... so in my example I am using:

     http://www.my.domain/~lannocc/test.cgi

In my two configuration examples, I used an Alias directive so that my
physical location is the same, and even the URL is the same. It simply
seems to be a matter of telling Apache to use mod_userdir to serve that
particular location causes CGI's to fail. Also, I tested this with both
a Perl script and a compiled C script... same results.

This is really starting to bug me... I will have to move back to Apache
1.3 if I don't get this resolved soon :(.

-shawn