httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Cannot run configure on Solaris 2.6
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:19:59 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
i'd make sure<br>
0. your machine is fully patched.. this sort of problem &amp; solution has
shown up in the past for solaris. you might also want to make sure the installation
is correct. you might be missing some headers, etc. <br>
1. you are running the latest appropriate version of gcc<br>
2. also, you might want to set the environment variable CC=&lt;the_full_path_to_gcc&gt;,
for instance if you have gcc installed in /usr/bin/gcc, and you're runing
csh:<br>
setenv CC /usr/bin/gcc<br>
the configure script will use this environment variable to select the compiler.
you'll be sure that you're using the exact gcc installation you want, not
just one configure happened to find somewhere. <br>
cheers,<br>
andy <br>
Xu, Xiangdong wrote:<br>
 cite="mid0D3D7069DB7AD511B8130002A55C557E0C857BC1@gsny35e.ny.fw.gs.com">
  <pre wrap="">Thank you for the reply.

I was actually using root. Here is the config.log.

Any idea is highly appreciated.

-xiangdong