httpd-users mailing list archives

From Selmer Ausland <sel.ausl...@shawcable.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Directory Quota
Date Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:27:08 GMT

Aaron wrote:

> Is it possible to just ditch windows all together?
> Take the box you have now running NT and install linux
> instead.
>
> -Aaron
>
> --- Selmer Ausland <sel.ausland@shawcable.com> wrote:
> > Thanks, yes I thought as much. However, I thought it
> > was worth asking in
> > case there was an answer with Apache.

I am installing Linux on a another test server, I will switch once I get
to know how it operates and if I find it satisfactory. However, it's no
big deal. I just want to dump Bill Gates junk as soon as possible.
Damned if I am going to pay the kind of money they are asking for Win
2000 bugware. As I said before, you guys must be reading my mind! :- )

Thanks to all for the help.

Selmer