httpd-users mailing list archives

From Selmer Ausland <sel.ausl...@shawcable.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RotateLogs
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:07:09 GMT

Jacob Coby wrote:

> >   TransferLog "|/D:/Apache2/bin/rotatelogs /var/log/error_log 86400"
>
> Did you mean to have the "/" before "D:/Apache2" ?  You also forgot the .exe
> extention.  Does D:/Apache2/bin/rotatelogs.exe work when you type it in from
> the cmd line?
>
> -Jacob

Hello Jacob;
    I simply copied various examples of rotatelogs from Apaches and
other websites. Never saw anything about using rotatelogs.exe in any
examples I've found on the Internet. I will try this and take out the
slash in "|/D:/Apache2 I haven't tried it from CMD, but will do and
confirm if it works.

Thanks.  Selmer