httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] linux vers win2k pro
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:46:57 GMT
mandrake's boxed sets are around 120 canadian, less than half of the
cost of windows.
and they come with a few hundred in support coupons for paid support.
they have mandrake-update, which does the same as rh's up2date.
( I have both rh and mandrake here, found that mandrake is more user
friendly, specially for linux newbies. ;), though there aren't a lot of
other differences between them than mandrake's supermount )