httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] linux vers win2k pro
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 00:20:09 GMT
bind is the defacto dns standard application, and it comes with all
linux distributions.
apache was originally written for unix ( linux isn't unix but is very
similar ) and apache.org does state that thier windows port is not yet
equal to the unix based version.

I myself do use mandrake linux, and I am comfortable with linux. though
linux is not as easily learned as windows.