httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ------------ ** Basic Auth Encription On WinXP
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 09:46:08 GMT
did you keep the "key" paypal sent you for decrypting their messages?
and you are aware that crypt cannot un encode a password?
you have to actually put paypal's encrypted password into your auth file
  and encrypt your basic auth with the ++++exact same hash++++ or you
will never get the exact same string to compare and match.