httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terra Novum <i...@terranovum.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] hhtp config file
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:35:42 GMT
Lines prefixed with # are comments. These lines are commented so as to
put many examples into the file but not confuse the web server (and the
administrator) with multiple/contradictory entries. You need to remove
the # from only the directives you want to enable. BTW, chances are, you
will do fine just using Listen 9000.
Tom