httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terra Info <i...@terranovum.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Not available from the net
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:52:53 GMT
I must have missed it then. I old skool lists and simply use an email
client with no msg-threads support.
Since you have both, change both. One thing at a time so after you are
done truoubleshooting your current issue then you can figure out which
one should be used (hint, it's based on which version of apache you have).
Also, remember to go to my.org:8080 and not my.org. Try this with and
without the firewall.
Then post back.
Tom

Terra Novum Research