httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terra Info <i...@terranovum.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd.conf lost
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 02:20:12 GMT
Or you could get a copy from your build directory but I have a sneaky
suspicion you were hoping to get a copy with your additions/changes to
it... Were you using X at the time (and deleted it from within Nautilis,
et al) since some window managers do have a Trash Can. Don't know of a
way to resurect one from a running binary though. The closest is "-t -D
DUMP_VHOSTS" but as the docs say it currently only lists vhost settings
and not very detailed at that.
Tom

Tan, Julien wrote:

>Hi,
>	the is a backup called httpd-std.conf.....just cp it to httpd.conf ,
>modify any settings and restart apachectl. Hope this helps.
>
>HAPPY NEW YEAR
>Mr.Julien Tan Sian Sing Unix Sysadmin Intel Technology Sdn Bhd Bayan Lepas
>FIZ Phase 3 Halaman Kg. Jawa 11900 Penang Malaysia
>Tel: (604) 642-2222
>Direct Tel:(604) 253-6398
>Fax : (604) 6441336
>http://unix.pg.patch.intel.com/index.asp
>*Any doubt please call.

Terra Novum Research
info@terranovum.com
www.terranovum.com
(617) 923-4132

PO Box 362
Watertown, MA 02471-0362

Everything in moderation, including moderation.
	-- Unknown