httpd-users mailing list archives

From Terra Info <i...@terranovum.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Question on mod_cgi
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 14:18:59 GMT
I am debugging a particularly nasty issue right now on a perl script
that when written 2+ yrs ago worked fine. Within the last few months it
has begun to cause problems. Without getting into the details (yet) a
piece of information that I could use to assist in tracking down the
issue is:
Does mod_cgi pass output from the cgi executed to apache to output as it
comes or does it wait until the script is executed and then pass out all
info to apache which in turn waits for complete output before sending
out the response?
I seem to remember it being the former but maybe things have changed and
if so what version did these things change?
Thanks,
Tom

Terra Novum Research
info@terranovum.com
www.terranovum.com
(617) 923-4132

PO Box 362
Watertown, MA 02471-0362

"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land,
it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."
	-- James Madison, as a United States Congressman