httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Campbell, David" <David.Campb...@granadamedia.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Vhost cleverness
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:45:24 GMT
> I'm curious - are you encountering concrete problems as a
> result of this
> system, or is it primarily the perception of inelegance
> you're trying to
> fix?  Superficially at least, that strategy is both common
> and quite sound.

The later - I guess we will live with it.

Thanks for the input

Dave

Please visit the official Granada website at www.granadamedia.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@granadamedia.com

Thank you.