httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Campbell, David" <David.Campb...@granadamedia.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Vhost cleverness
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:08:14 GMT
> Modules like mod_backhand do load balancing. And I've seen a
> variety of
> other suggested ways to handle this sort of load balancing. Perhaps
> Google for apache load balancing, but I think it's also been addressed
> here on the list, so there might be something in the archives.

Rich - not wishing to be rude but any chance you could RTFQ?

I'm specifically asking about passing variables to virtual host
configuration - NOT loadbalancing - which works fine with hardware solution.

Dave

Please visit the official Granada website at www.granadamedia.com
for the latest company news.

This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
addressed.  If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster@granadamedia.com

Thank you.