httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 virtual hosting with Rewrite and Fastcgi
Date Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:27:09 GMT
Hi,

I don't know anything about a buggy mod_rewrite, but if you rewrite /php-cgi/ then the script
alias won't work anymore.
So you should exclude /php-cgi/ and enter another RewriteCond like
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI}   !^/php-cgi/

I guess it would be also a bit more elegant to skip the other 2 RewriteCond, because they
are not really RewriteCond's, because they match everything
Instead you could use

RewriteRule  ^/(.*)$               ${vhost:${lowercase:%{SERVER_NAME}}}/www/$1

Jurgen