httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jim Sheffer <jimshef...@blueworld.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.x mod_ssl- how to test?
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:18:42 GMT
I'm trying to get mod_ssl to work, but to no avail.
I have a valid cert and everyhting seems to be set up correctly, but
when I add the following and restart, Apache won't start.  It says it
is starting, but none of the websites are accessable.

I have the following in my httpd.conf file:

LoadModule ssl_module         libexec/httpd/libssl.so
AddModule mod_ssl.c

<VirtualHost 192.147.175.21>
DocumentRoot /Library/WebServer/Documents/integrated
ServerName secure. integrated.net
CustomLog /Library/WebServer/Documents/integrated/logs/access_log common
SSLEngine on
SSLCACertificateFile /etc/httpd/ca.txt
SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/cert/secure_ integrated_net.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/cert/integratedkey.key
</VirtualHost>

Thanks!
Jim