httpd-users mailing list archives

From Martin Hudec <cor...@corwin.sk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How to make Apache server to send request to another web server
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2003 17:23:29 GMT
Hmmmmm.....i don't know about any tutorial on this one....but maybe i can try
to find old config of my squid...anyway try to look on:
http://www.openna.com/products/books/old/old.php
where you can find books downloadable in pdf file....i configured my squid
using such pdf :))....

So simply you want to have any incoming trafic to port 80 on public server to
be redirected to private WWW server on internal LAN? Did I understand it
good?

Martin