httpd-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Rosales <z-l...@juno.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] UserDir and 403 Forbidden Error
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:09:25 GMT
/me is the dumb

I found out what the problem was. I tested your first two options, and I
still had the error (I receievd a 404 error when I added the C: suffix to
the user path). I set the Apache service to run under it's own account I
made which has access to the Apache folder and "Documents and Settings"
folder. I decided to make an index.html file in my www folder, and voila,
it worked.