httpd-users mailing list archives

From Renzo Rosales <z-l...@juno.com>
Subject [users@httpd] UserDir and 403 Forbidden Error
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:41:23 GMT
I am running Windows XP Professional with SP 1 and Apache 2.0.43 and have
set up httpd.conf as so:

UserDir "/Documents and Settings/*/Desktop/www/"
UserDir disabled administrator guest visitor
UserDir enabled rrosales

But when I go to http://127.0.0.1/~rrosales/ , I receive a 403 Forbidden
error. I have created an account for Apache to run as, I called Apache
HTTPD, and have allowed it to have read access to Documents and Settings
(inherited permissions is set to on, so it's subfolders are affected too)
but I still get the 403 error. Does anyone have a tip to fix my problem?
Thanks

z-lite