httpd-users mailing list archives

From vim m <vim6662...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Binary Install of Apache2.0.40 on Linux 7.1
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:16:54 GMT
Hi:
I am trying to install Apache 2.0.40 on Linux 7.1.
I dowloaded the binary
httpd-2.0.40-i686-pc-linux-gnu-rh73.tar.gz and put it
in my usr/local directory.

Extracted the archive to httpd-2.0.40 in usr/local/.
Ran ./install-bindist.sh and apache was installed by
default into usr/local/apache2/.

Now from apache2/bin directory I tried ./apachect1
start and am getting the following error.

/usr/local/apache2/bin/httpd: error while loading
shared libraries: libdb-3.3.so
: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

Have I missed out anything.
I have JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME specified in my
csh.login file and I already have Tomcat running on
port 8080.

Thank you.