httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Guardiani <je...@wingnet.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] disable virtual host
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:26:46 GMT
Hey, is that "virtual host directory" thing a feature new
in 2.x, or was it available in 1.3 too?

I wouldn't mind taking the time to implement that on my own
server if it's available on httpd 1.3. I just don't want to
upgrade to 2.x yet, since the only thing I really like about
it is threading, and I run FreeBSD, so threading isn't an
option...

Thanks,

Jesse

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact sales@onerateamerica.com for more info.