httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] logging banner ads in customer's apache logs
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:29:51 GMT
Hi,

I don't think you understand his answer.

There will be no web page and no link on it. It will redirect automatically without any link
or anything displayed at all.
Type "yahoo.com" into your browser window. You will be redirected to www.yahoo.com without
any refresh nonsense and no link to click.

And if you ask "How would I automatically redirect ..." then the solution is exactly what
Nelson suggested.
If you try to do it from within apache you will have to find a way to get the logging into
the database.

Jurgen