httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anupam Chanda" <chanda_anu...@rediffmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache 2/FreeBSD/worker mpm : urgent
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:26:20 GMT

Hello,

I installed apache 2.0.43 on a FreeBSD 4.7 box with MPM worker
module. The options I used in configuring apache were
"--enable-threads --with-mpm=worker" (plus one for PREFIX). Now
when I start apache, and try to connect to it by a browser or
telnet (and send a http request), I do not get any response back.
The connection gets accepted at the server, but I do not get any
response back, this causes the browser/telnet to stall waiting for
the response.

Does anyone know if worker mpm works fine on FreeBSD?

Thanks, and regards,
Anupam