httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jurgen <apa...@squarehosting.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Filetransfer with POST (rfc1867)
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:14:23 GMT
Hi,

to connect to a web server with Perl you should use LWP::UserAgent and HTTP::Request, which
is standard in Perl 5. It can be done with https too, but you need to install another Perl
library, but I forgot which one it is.
You can check out http://perldoc.com.

But this is actually not an apache topic.

Jurgen