httpd-users mailing list archives

From zeno <z...@cgisecurity.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Tomcat fresh install startup problems no idea why
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:20:13 GMT

> Do you get any pop up msg?
> Jeff Cohen

It popped out and dissapeared and I can't get it to stay.
The line below was in my stderr log.

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.BootstrapService.init(BootstrapService.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.BootstrapService.main(BootstrapService.java, Compiled Code)
Below is from my stdout

Bootstrap: Create Catalina server
Bootstrap: Class loader creation threw exception
java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException: current thread not owner
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.addRepositoryInternal(StandardClassLoader.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.catalina.loader.StandardClassLoader.<init>(StandardClassLoader.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ClassLoaderFactory.createClassLoader(ClassLoaderFactory.java,
Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.BootstrapService.init(BootstrapService.java, Compiled Code)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.BootstrapService.main(BootstrapService.java, Compiled Code)

I see the current thread not owner. I am the admin user, so if this is the problem what could
it be?

 Thanks

- zeno