httpd-users mailing list archives

From Zac Stevens <...@cryptocracy.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ASP pages on Apache and Linux
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 00:36:49 GMT
Hi Emad,

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 04:22:09PM -0800, Emad Fanous wrote:
> Don't think anyone mentioned this one...haven't tried it so don't know just how "alpha
code" it is:

> http://modgb.sourceforge.net/

I stand corrected!  I'd never seen this before.

A few comments - the website (at least) has not been updated in several
months, and the supported ASP version is trailing that implemented in the
commercial alternatives.  Of course an open source project of this nature
will always be forced to trail behind alternatives that can afford to
purchases source licenses from Microsoft.

Thanks for the heads-up

Zac