httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Girod <gi...@shire.ntc.nokia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: HeaderName (was: patch to avoid loops in htdig indexing)
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 06:55:43 GMT
Thanks again, and thanks to John.

JS> In recent Apache versions, this is not the case. You must
JS> explictly name HeaderName Header.html

Not yet in 1.3.27 as it seems, but this is valuable information for me
for the future.

JS> or you must turn on Multiviews in the directory's "Options".

This is what I was missing. I am sorry but I failed to understand this
from the docs (mod_autoindex.html#headername)

Now, I got my first local header included, after <body>, which mean
that I'll have to use the SupressHTMLPreamble you mentioned before, as
well as a CGI (or server-side include... I try to grasp the paragraph
on Content negociation) to produce the expected title from a global
setting.

I.e. I may again ask for help.

--
Marc Girod        P.O. Box 323        Voice:  +358-71 80 25581
Nokia NBI         00045 NOKIA Group   Mobile: +358-50 38 78415