httpd-users mailing list archives

From Marc Girod <gi...@shire.ntc.nokia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: HeaderName
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2003 16:17:58 GMT

MG> OK. Not for some time. I got lazy and decided that it was enough to
MG> get a fixed title and header for all the pages.

Whereas my HeaderName setting seems to work as expected for
interactive uses, the indexing with htdig seems to by-pass it
completely, and goes back to looping forever.

I did remove the /var/lib/htdig directory before statring the
indexation.

--
Marc Girod        P.O. Box 323        Voice:  +358-71 80 25581
Nokia NBI         00045 NOKIA Group   Mobile: +358-50 38 78415