httpd-users mailing list archives

From "THOMAS, JEFFREY W." <jeff.tho...@peninsula.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Change Password
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:44:01 GMT
I'm interested in doing this type of authentication (Auth_LDAP to ADS).
Could you please outline the major steps involved, or can you refer me
to some web sites disribing how to do this.
Thanks
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Fredrickson [mailto:fredrick@eng.utah.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 10:38 AM
To: Apache
Subject: [users@httpd] Change Password

I have my Apache web server (running on RedHat 7.3) setup to
authenticate through my Active Directory Server using Auth_LDAP. It
works great, but if a user is required to change their password upon
login they attempt to login 3 times and of course receive a 403. I want
to allow users to continue to login and change their password. I was
hoping there was a way to allow this through mod_auth_LDAP and Apache.

Any help would be appreciated,

Chris