httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nelson Goforth <ngofo...@earthnet.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] logging banner ads in customer's apache logs
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:41:35 GMT
That's what my script does: seamlessly goes to client site.

For an example, go to:

    http://www.cprgonline.com/cgi-bin/directory.pl?searchkeys=3220

and click on the link under my name.  My resume page will open in a new
window and a line is written to a special logfile (I don't write to
MySQL in this iteration of the project).

Nelson Goforth