httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Robert D." <RDNel...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HPUX 11.0
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:20:19 GMT
Mark:

> I'm wondering if anyone out there has a compiled version of
> Apache 1.3.27
> for HPUX 11.0??
> I've been having great difficulty compiling this. If anyone
> knows where I
> can download it or can
> send it along to me as a tar or zipped file, I'd be most appreciative.

I had a lot of trouble getting Apache to compile correctly on one of our
HP-UX 11.11 boxes too.  After a couple days of wrestling with it I finally
ended up getting a binary version from one of HP's European sites.  Take a
look around on some of their sites.  I found quite a few binaries wrapped up
as depot files.  Sorry, I can't remember any of the URLs.

 ~ Robert