httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Robert D." <RDNel...@Mail.Donaldson.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] can't get virtual hosts to work
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 17:33:36 GMT
Emil:

> I have attached the entire http file 1080 lines taking up 37K.
> Let me know what other info you require of me.
> This has been driving me nuts for months now.
> I have Apache running on 2 other machines and obviously
> having the same
> problem.
> The other systems are not running FoxServ's implementation.
> They are both running Win ME, and things work fine otherwise.

First I'd try specifically giving your NameVirtualHost a specific IP.  Also,
give the opening VirtualHost tags a specific IP.  Something like this...

--- SNIP ---

NameVirtualHost 12.34.56.78

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@eibassoc.com
    ServerName eib.emil
    ServerAlias eib
    DocumentRoot "C:/Awebs/eibassoccopy"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@rockcreekgardens.com
    ServerName rcg.emil
    ServerAlias rcg
    DocumentRoot "C:/Awebs/rockcreekcopy"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 12.34.56.78>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@sonicexpress.com
    ServerName son.emil
    ServerAlias son
    DocumentRoot "C:/Awebs/soniccopy"
</VirtualHost>

--- SNIP ---

Give that a shot and let me know how it goes.

 ~ Robert