httpd-users mailing list archives

From Diye Wariebi <d...@escapethenet.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] php installation problem
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:39:27 GMT
Can anyone point me in the right direction

I have installed Apache-2.0.40 (RedHat rpm) and installed the binary
version of mysql 4.0.9-gamma.  Using RedHat 8.0

When I try to install php 4.3.0 from source everything goes ok  until I
type "make install" when I get the following error.

[root@srv1 php-4.3.0]# make install

Installing PHP CLI binary:        /usr/local/bin/
Installing PHP SAPI module

/usr/lib/httpd/build/instdso.sh
SH_LIBTOOL='/usr/lib/httpd/build/libtool' libphp4.la

/usr/lib/httpd/modules
sh: line 1: /usr/lib/httpd/build/instdso.sh: No such file or directory

apxs:Error: Command failed with rc=8323072

I have search for the file instdso.sh and can't find it anywhere on my
server.

Where am I going wrong?

--
Diye Wariebi <diye@escapethenet.co.uk>