httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] pl script error
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:36:04 GMT
On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 09:58, Kevin Smith wrote:

> Apache/1.3.27  PHP/4.3.0  mod_perl/1.27  mod_ssl/2.8.12  OpenSSL/0.9.7
                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
               Am I missing something?  Why build-in perl and then
               invoke the external binary to execute a script?

> > Typing the full path to the script without typing perl first doesn't work,
> > it returned the following, is this significant?
> >     : bad interpreter: No such file or directoryion_list.pl: /usr/bin/perl
> >
> > That is the exact message, it gardbled the file name.... *strange*

     What are you using for a shell?  What is apache using for a shell?
     My first guess would be a possible corrupt shell.  My second
     thought is bad/improper libraries being loaded.

--
Lee Fellows <lfellows@4lane.com>