httpd-users mailing list archives

From Renato Salles <maill...@brturbo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] "The connection was refused when attempting to contact localhost" error message
Date Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:30:32 GMT
Read carefully the httpd.conf file, and things will become more clear to
you.
(/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf)

This file is divided in 3/4 main areas, Global, Main, and so on, where
you can inspect what the problem can be.
In the directive "Listen", "BindAddress", and many more.
Take a look at the docs, anyway. You'll probably "suspect" where your
problem can or can't be.
Come back to the list later, 'cause there is so much to learn: We'll be
here waiting...At the meantime, i will try to improve my English.

RSalles