httpd-users mailing list archives

From Renato Salles <maill...@brturbo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Port Number and Aldephia user?
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 03:54:59 GMT
Of course you can't.
Ask to a friend or search at the net (google) well known services - you
can get it from /etc/services at some Linux server.
You may use any (almost) port not listed there.
For your previous post (not cross-posting) go to www.no-ip.com and add a
web redirect to your server from ex.: server1.no-ip.com:80 to
server2.no-ip.com:12080
rsalles