httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Philipp" <ker...@cyberraum.de>
Subject [users@httpd] Linking apache with NGPT
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:19:12 GMT
Dear Apache Users,

i like to install Apache 1.3.27 with another Thread Library,
the "Next Generation Posix Threating" Library. The Problem
is that i dont want to completly swith to this library but only
link some programms with it. For Mysql i found the information
i need, but i cant find anything for Apache. I googled for it and
i search the FAQ and the Archive. I searched the archive for
keywords like "Thread Library" and just "Thread", but the result
didnt help me...

Finally: here are my questions:

1) How can i link apache with the module ?
is there any special ./configure command or do i have to change
the Makefile somewhere ?

2) Does anyone have any experience on running apache with
NGPT (is it stable, is it faster, do you recommend it ?)

Thank you very much, yours
Philipp