httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jacob Coby" <jc...@listingbook.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] How many clients..??
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:17:32 GMT
>   I need configure a apache server for accept many request, i wait 1000
> request, i have a sun fire 280R with 1GB in RAM and sparc IIi 900 Mhz,
> this posible with my box..??
>
>   any ideas for solve this..??

We got it the first time.  The problem is that we don't understand what
exactly it is you want to do.  What do you mean by "i wait 1000 request?"
What kind of content (static, cgi, dynamic [php, perl, etc])?  Is your
website database driven?

What you want is _probably_ possible with that computer, but it's hard to
say without any more information.

-Jacob