httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gareth Kirwan" <g...@thermeoneurope.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Installing DSO
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 08:49:13 GMT
Cheers Owen.

When you say "compile in" mod_so ... do you mean compile make and install it
?

./configure \
	--prefix=/etc/httpd/ \
	--activate-module=src/modules/perl/libperl.a \
	--enable-module=ssl \
	--enable-module=perl \
	--enable-module=so \

That's the configure I used for apache...
I'd configured, make, and make installed'd mod_perl.... but not mod_so - are
you suggesting that I should ?

Mailing lists often have different formalities - I'm a member of about 12
regular ones and they all have different stigmas ...
I'll try to remember this one likes plain text most. ( most of them have the
biggest problem with using "Original Message" tags and "top posting" )

Cheers

Gareth