httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Sabina A. Schneider" <sabinaschnei...@tutopia.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache windows problems
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:11:40 GMT
    I am writing to you to report a problem, which I haven't found in the
FAQs and errors. I have installed Apache 1.3.27 for Windows, with PHP4 and
Mysql 1.4 and when I try to see a page, that contains sessions there appears
an error- window that says that Windows closes Apache, because it has
genereted a problem. I search in the Apache logs but nothing appears. I've
followed the php code that I've generated and the problem is where the
script tris to register a variable. I attach here my php.ini that I'm using
in C:\Winnt .Thank you very much for your help and time.
  Sabina Alejandra Schneider
sabinaschneider@tutopia.com