httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris Taylor <ch...@x-bb.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.43 vs CGI
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:22:00 GMT
> >We have upgraded Apache from 1.3 to 2.0.43 and now experience such a
> >problem: when submitting parameters via / (for example,
> >http://www.mydomain.com/?asd=dsa) we have 403 error and error_log says
>
> The problem here is your HTML.  It's not calling a script.  If you can
> pass parameters, you can pass the script name.

Hmmm, I'm not so certain of that myself, that sort of thing works fine with
PHP on Apache 2, not sure if mod_cgi works in a different way, I do know
that it's changed significantly since Apache 1.3, maybe one of the
developers could shed some light on this?

Chris Taylor - chris@x-bb.org - The guy with the PS2 WebServer -
http://www.x-bb.org/chris.asc