httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Pete Duffin" <pduf...@blabbernet.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Problem with cgi-bin after upgrade.
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:39:37 GMT
Hi, I just upgraded my apache to version 2.0.43.  I am running on red hat linux 7.2.  I use
virtual hosts.  This problem affects all cgi scripts on all domains, which worked fine before
the upgrade.

Since the, none of the CGI scripts I was using before will work.  Did something change which
would have changed where apache will allow cgi scripts to run from, or is there another explanation
that someone can think of.  Please help.

The error_log has this for each time the cgi scripts are accessed:

[Sun Jan 19 23:53:07 2003] [error] [client x.x.x.x] File does not exist: /home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/cgi-bin
[Sun Jan 19 23:53:27 2003] [error] [client x.x.x.x] Premature end of script headers: /home/httpd/vhosts/domain.com/cgi-bin/test/script.cgi