httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subzero" <subz...@spiderweb.tk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualDirectory
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:02:24 GMT
Ok, i have done both of them.. one VitrualDirectory and then i got the
problem with the .pl file not being processed by apache, so i added a
ScriptAlias for that same folder aswell, and i also added that .pl file as
an index file, so i wouldn├Ąt have to type the filename when going to that
folder..
but, i will remove the virtualdirectory and keep the scriptalias.. but if i
only have the scriptalias, how will i get blabla.blabla.bla working?..

/Subzero

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Cohen" <apache@gej-it.com>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:17 PM
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] VirtualDirectory

Hi Subzero,

You should delete the "VirtualDirectory" directive you have set up on your
conf file and add the directory as "ScriptAlias", check how is the cgi-bin
directory is configured and copy its directives, than change the route to
the folder.

Hint: the cgi-bin folder have ExecCGI option on its directives.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen